Since 2008, Delta Media Group has worked tirelessly to make our websites ADA compliant. It is important that all people—regardless of their disabilities—are empowered to use all websites. Every year we work to improve the usability of all of our websites. Below is a partial list of steps taken to ensure that all people can access and use our website. If at any time you find that you are having difficulties using one of our websites, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 866-233-9833 to notify us about the nature of the accessibility issue.
Website Accessibility Steps:
- Font Size: Delta Media Group makes every effort to ensure text is legible. To change the font size in your Windows browser, hold the control key and press the "+" or "-" keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease font size. To change the font size for Mac, hold the comma key and press "+" or "-" keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease font size.
- Image Descriptions & Tagging: Delta Media Group tags all images with text and/or image descriptions for screen readers.
- Time Sensitive User Interaction: Forms and other Items requiring user interaction are not time sensitive. Users with visual or hearing impairments will have enough time to provide any needed input requested by Delta Media Group.
- reCAPTCHA: Delta Media Group uses reCAPTCHA to protect its websites from spam, abuse and is ADA compliant. reCAPTCHA keeps automated software from engaging in abusive activities websites while letting your valid users pass through with ease.
- Delta Media Group Tests Websites Using https://wave.webaim.org: WAVE is a suite of evaluation tools that helps authors make their web content more accessible to individuals with disabilities. WAVE can identify many accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) errors, but also facilitates human evaluation of web content.