Today we pushed several new capabilities to our map feature live. These new capabilities enhance the map search experience in many new and exciting ways! Check out these new advancements below:
- Removed the price pin with dot location markers.
- Increased marker count from 20 to 2,000 on the map.
- Added a notice to the map redraw to notify the user of how many properties are being mapped.
- Added a "hover" effect to show the property information box on the map dot when the user mouses over the property in the desktop results list.
- Updated the design of the property information box to be smaller in order to better fit mobile screens.
- Renamed "MORE" to "FILTERS" in the search bar.
- Added "show your location" feature to the map.
- Consolidated the map controls to the upper left corner and unified the UX for the controls.
- Updated polygon search tool to be a drawing tool. Users can now draw the exact location where they want to perform a search!
Click Here to Read More...